Our Smart IoT Gateway is an open platform able to communicate with all the heterogeneous IoT sensors deployed in the home environment.
Currently supported wireless protocols include:
- ZigBee for connecting with various home sensors, to remotely monitor and control home lighting, heating, cooling and security systems
- LoRa for connecting with external sensors
- LoRaWAN for offloading data to public Gateways (TTN)
- Wi-Fi for Internet connectivity and remote control of home devices
Additional supported features include:
- storage of measurements in local or remote databases
- local processing capabilities
- integration with cloud platforms
- indoor or outdoor enclosure
Customizations are available upon request.